- Go to Create Account and follow the instructions to create your account.
CURRENT & FORMER STUDENTS/FAMILIES:
- Go to Parent Login (Parent Login button is also located to the right).
- Enter your email address and click on Forgot Password.
- A temporary password will be emailed to you. Reenter the email address and temporary password.
- Go here and use the appropriate class filters to Find A Class
Need help? Call us at (630) 325-3333.
REGISTRATION FORM: Parents of all new students must fill out a Family Registration Form. Please fill it out and bring it in on your first day of class.
MONTHLY TUITION: Tuition is paid monthly via Automatic Payment using a credit/debit card on the 25th day of the (preceding) month. Once enrolled in a class, you are automatically enrolled and billed for that same class until we receive an email or written request to withdraw you or we speak to you about switching to another class. If you choose to not continue in that class, notification must be given in writing to the office by the 15th of your final month, or you are responsible for the following month’s tuition.
- To avoid Automatic Payment: Simply pay your tuition using any alternative method of payment before the 25th, and your card on file will not be charged.
- Declined payments (expired card, etc.) may be subject to fees and must be remedied immediately or you risk losing your class spot to a waiting student.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE: All students are required to pay an annual (non-refundable) membership fee. ($35 First child & $10 for each additional child)
FAMILY DISCOUNT: 20% off lowest tuition of each additional child or class enrolled.
MISSED CLASSES: There are no refunds or credits for dropped or missed classes.
- You are enrolled in the class for the entire month, regardless of attendance.
- Tuition will not be prorated for pre-planned absences such as vacations, parties, school events, etc.
- Make-ups may be scheduled. Please contact the front desk for assistance.
- If missing due to a medical reason (medical situations validated by a written acknowledgement from a licensed medical practitioner), you will be granted a credit prorated from the date we receive the written acknowledgement. (A retroactive request for medical credit cannot be granted, as it eliminates our opportunity to fill the vacated class spot).
CHANGING CLASSES: A student may enroll or switch at any time as long as there is available space. Please contact the front desk for assistance.
CLOSINGS: Labor Day, Memorial Day, Halloween (no afternoon/evening classes), Thanksgiving Break, Holiday Break, Good Friday & Easter, and Fourth of July.